In order to make a request for an exterior modification, please visit the community website for your association by logging into your account through the Homeowner Login Portal. Once you are logged in, select ACC Request and click the New ACC Request button. You can download the fillable Application for Modification form on this page. Please fill out the form, and attach pictures and other documents, and submit your request. If you have any questions, or need help logging into your account, please contact customer service at